With the closing of the last stop of the international circuit at Makomanai Sekisuiheim Ice Arena in Sapporo, Japan, we finally have the names of the athletes that will compete in Torino’s Palavela from the 5th to the 8th of December for the ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final 2019-20.
While the Juniors’ names were already known, after the end of their competitions in the first half of October, the Seniors had to wait until the end of the NHK Throphy in Japan.
Unfortunately Italy will not have any representatives in the highest category, however the Italian Daniel Grassl will proudly represent his country in the highly anticipated Junior competition.
All the big names are ready to brave the ice, from the incredible Yuzuru Hanyu to the dancers Gabriella Papadakis-Guillaume Cizeron, along with the Chinese pair Wenjing Sui-Han Cong. And don’t forget the amazing Ladies’ Singles, where we will see the stars of Eteri Tutberidze’s team: Alexandra Trusova, Alena Kostornaia e Alina Zagitova.
So, without further ado, here is the complete list of the athletes divided by category:
- Alena Kostornaia (Russia)
- Alexandra Trusova (Russia)
- Anna Shcherbakova (Russia)
- Rika Kihira (Japan)
- Alina Zagitova (Russia)
- Bradie Tennell (USA)
- Yuzuru Hanyu (Japan)
- Nathan Chen (USA)
- Alexander Samarin (Russia)
- Dmitri Aliev (Russia)
- Kevin Aymoz (France)
- Boyang Jin (China)
- Wenjing Sui-Cong Han (China)
- Aleksandra Boikova-Dmitrii Kozlovskii (Russia)
- Cheng Peng-Yang Jin (China)
- Anastasia Mishina-Aleksandr Galliamov (Russia)
- Kirsten Moore Towers-Michael Marinaro (Canada)
- Daria Pavliuchenko-Denis Khodykin (Russia)
- Gabriella Papadakis-Guillaume Cizeron (France)
- Victoria Sinitsina-Nikita Katsalapov (Russia)
- Piper Gilles-Paul Poirier (Canada)
- Madison Hubbell-Zachary Donohue (USA)
- Alexandra Stepanova-Ivan Bukin (Russia)
- Madison Chock-Evan Bates (USA)